2) What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. Stored information may be sent back to our servers or relevant third-party servers on a subsequent visit.
3) What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4) what is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to enter the same information multiple times when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize our users’ experience on the website. These statistical cookies allow us to better understand the use of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/tracking cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies, or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertisements or to track the user on this website or on various websites for the purposes similar marketing.
6) Cookies used
Purpose of the survey
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8) Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to complete, rectify, delete or block your personal data at any time.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request from the data controller all your personal data and to transfer them in full to another data controller.
- Right of opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for the processing.
9) Enabling, disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your Internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be placed. You can also modify the settings of your Internet browser in order to receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the “Help” section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies from your browser, they will be reset after your consent when you revisit our websites.
10) Contact details
Pol.Ind. Roquetes de Llobregat Nave 11. Sant Climent
Número de teléfono: +34 93 539 65 79